Chapter 1 - What is Strategy and Why Is It Important?
Chapter 2 - Strategic Leadership: Managing the Strategy Process
Chapter 3 - External Analysis: Industry Structure, Competitive Forces, and Strategic Groups
Chapter 4 - Internal Analysis: Resources, Capabilities, and Core Competencies
Chapter 5 - Competitive Advantage, Firm Performance, and Business Models
Chapter 6 - Business Strategy: Differentiation, Cost Leadership, and Integration
Chapter 7 - Business Strategy: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Chapter 8 - Corporate Strategy: Vertical Integration and Diversification
Chapter 9 - Corporate Strategy: Mergers and Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances
Chapter 10 - Global Strategy: Competing Around the World
Chapter 11 - Organizational Design: Structure, Culture, and Control
Chapter 12 - Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
How To Do A Case Analysis?MINI CASES
MINICASE 1 - Does Facebook Have A Strategy?
MINICASE 2 - Michael Phelps: The Greatest Olympian
MINICASE 3 - Teach for America: Inspiring Future Leaders
MINICASE 4 - Strategy and Serendipity: A Billion-Dollar Bonanza
MINICASE 5 - The Wonder from Sweden: Is IKEA's Success Sustainable?
MINICASE 6 - Starbucks: Recreating Its Uniqueness
MINICASE 7 - LVMH in China: Building Its Empire of Desire
MINICASE 8 - GE under Jack Welch vs. Jeffrey Immelt
MINICASE 9 - Competing on Business Models: Google vs. Microsoft
MINICASE 10 - From Good to Great to Gone: The Rise and Fall of Circuit City
MINICASE 11 - China's Li Ning Challenges Nike and Adidas
MINICASE 12 - Which Automotive Technology Will Win?
MINICASE 13 - Is Porsche Killing the Golden Goose?
MINICASE 14 - The Rise of Samsung Electronics
MINICASE 15 - Yummy Yum!'s Competitive Advantage in China
MINICASE 16 - Build Your Dreams (BYD) in America
MINICASE 17 - Alibaba and China's E-Commerce: "Open Sesame" Turned True
MINICASE 18 - The Premature Death of a Google Forerunner at Microsoft
MINICASE 19 - Sony's Structure and Competitive Disadvantage
MINICASE 20 - UBS's Billion Dollar Ethics ScandalsFULL-LENGTH CASES
1. Facebook (in 2013): Will Wall Street Hit the “Like” Button?
2. Tesla Motors (in 2013): Will Sparks Fly in the Automobile Industry?
3. Tesla Motors (in 2011) and the U.S. Auto Industry (Case B)
4. Tesla Motors (in 2009) and the U.S. Auto Industry (Case A)
5. The Movie Exhibition Industry
6. Apple (in 2013): How to Sustain a Competitive Advantage?
7. Apple (in 2011) after Steve Jobs
8. Make or Break at RIM (in 2013): Launching BlackBerry 10
9. McDonald’s (in 2013): Plan to Win (Again)?
10. Amazon.com (in 2013): How to Kindle a Fire?
11. Best Buy's Turn-Around Strategy (2013)
12. Best Buy after Circuit City (in 2011): What’s Next?
13. UPS in India (in 2011)—A Package Deal?
14. Microsoft (in 2012): Battle for Living Room
15. Grok (in 2013): Action Intelligence for Fast Data
16. Numenta (in 2010): The Age of Truly Intelligent Machines?
17. Genentech (in 2011): After the Acquisition by Roche
18. Merck (in 2009): Open for Innovation?
at GE (in 2011)
20. Better World Books (in 2013): Social Entrepreneurship and the Triple Bottom Line
21. Better World Books (in 2009): Social Entrepreneurship and the Triple Bottom Line
22. Tropical Salvage (in 2010) – From Recession to Expansion
23. InterfaceRAISE (in 2010): Raising the Bar in Sustainability Consulting
24. Siemens Energy (in 2010): How to Engineer a Green Future?
25. IBM (in 2010) and the Emerging Cloud-Computing Industry
26. Infosys Consulting in the U.S. (in 2010)—What to Do Now?
27. Bank of America (in 2010) and the New Financial Landscape
All full-length Cases as well as stand-alone Chapters and MiniCases are available at McGraw-Hill Create
which allows you to customize your own course packages in print or ebook format.